Assistant to Payroll / Account AdministrationPermanent Part Time - 35 hours per week
The role will consist of: Assistant to Payroll for 25 hours per week, 'in training' after which taking on the role of payroll clerk for maternity leave cover, as well as 10 hours per week in Accounts Administration with a focus on debtor control for the Group.
You will have demonstrated experience in Payroll, preferably with MYOB - Comacc and in an Accounts Receivable role. Being a position with a degree of autonomy, common sense, honesty and initiative is essential.
You will also have the highest personal integrity and a commitment to time management, organisation and communication. You will be able to quantify these from experience in previous roles.
You will work well with others and have a relaxed friendly attitude when interacting with staff and management.
At the cessation of maternity leave cover, the role will remain as a 35 hour per week position with an emphasis on credit control; assistant to Accounts Receivable as required and as the back up payroll clerk.
The key skills required for this role include:
* Payroll / Comacc MYOB or similar and Account Receivable experience
* Computer skills, word-processing, keyboard, data entry
* Good communication skills - verbal and written
* Numerically literate
* Ability to prioritise tasks and time to complete assigned duties
* Willingness to accept instruction and retain information
The opportunity to work with a dynamic and progressive company
* A career in the music industry with the industry leaders
* A challenging, dynamic and flexible workplace environment
* A great friendly team
To apply for this job, click on this link and enter ref code: 1272911.
Applications close: 7 June 2013
|About our company
Enter a succinct description of your company here
Enter your company contact details here