KBB Music Random Notes - Term 4, 2013
* 30th KBB Music Festival Review by Dr. Trevor Thwaites
* Choral Briefs: One Voice From Many by David Squire
* Composers and Schools Working Together by Alex Taylor
* Education Resources from SOUNZ by Delia Shanly
* Musical Futures & JamHubs by Emma Featherstone
* Recent Funding Successes
* Revolutions in the Classroom: The Canadian and NZ Experience by Mary Cornish and Maria Winder
* Supercharge Your Brass Players by Milica Moon
* Tech Tips - Instrument Storage
* Theory Club - Taking the stigma away from music theory by Judith Bell
Find out more about Random Notes or how to receive a copy here
How to Clean a Piano or Keyboard
Helpful tips on cleaning your piano or keyboard without scratching or damaging them.
Beginners need High-Quality Instruments to Succeed
A great article on why we encourage parents to obtain the best students instruments they can afford for their young beginner.
Instrument Maintenance Tips
Is your saxophone mouthpiece giving you the sound you want?
|About our company
Enter a succinct description of your company here
Enter your company contact details here