D'Addario Reserve Alto Saxophone Reeds
Reserve reeds feature a thicker spine and blank, allowing for ease of registral changes, The Reserve reed is ideally suited for solo and chamber performance. Reserve reeds are made from lower-internode cane, which comes from the first four tubes of the cane stalk, yielding greater consistency from reed to reed.
- High-density cane produces durable consistent reeds
- Color video inspection sorts cane quality
- Optical laser measurements ensure accuracy
- Precision natural-diamond cutting blades maintain reed consistency
- Available in half strengths from 2.0 to 4.5 with special 3 Plus quarter strength
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN NZ