Yanagisawa AWO20 Alto Saxophone
With a heritage of instrument-making in Japan that traces back to 1893, Yanagisawa is recognised today as a maker of the most carefully handcrafted family of artist-level saxophones in the world.
The new heavy type model "W020" has kept its deep sonorous sound that was a characteristic of its predecessor the 992 model but now boasts a thicker deeper quality with a solid feeling of blow, yet it is not too heavy nor too hard to play.
- Range from low Bb to high F#
- Yanagisawa's inner octave system ensures smooth and quiet operation of the octave system.
- Readjusted Front F key for better fingering. Double-arm low B and C keys.
- Readjusted right pinky key's angle for smoother fingering
- Concave Mother of pearl inlaid keys help center fingers and reduce finger slippage.
- Pointed pivot screws provide a highly reliable and precise key action.
- Airtight waterproof pads extend pad life, seal, and responsiveness.
- Needle springs provide quick key response and a smooth action.
A real pleasure to play. Bronze body, Lacquered finish. Made in Japan. 1 Year Warranty. Trials available.
Ask in-store about our Rocksure Performance Warranty