Specifically engineered for vocal reproduction, the PG42 side-address condenser microphone features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce refined performances. A -15dB switchable attenuator and a high pass filtering switch guarantees Shure quality for every lead vocal application.
The PG42 includes a Shock Mount and Carrying Case
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Voice-tailored frequency response specifically engineered to reproduce the subtle nuances lead vocal performances
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability
- Carrying case included for additional protection during storage or transport