Unique Role… special person required!
- Location: KBB Music – Epsom, AKL Webb Group E- Commerce Sales, KBB & Print Music Sales Support
- Full- Time Position 40 Hours
- Weekend work – at least one day – IS required.
This role will have a particular interest – and skillset – in the KBB Music suite of products. There may be a speciality in any one of the product groups; there is a requirement to engage in all KBB Music products as required. The role is based at KBB Music in Epsom and will have reasonable autonomy.
This role is for an experienced, dynamic and highly organised sales person, particularly in Brass/Woodwind/Piano/ String products. Workflow and task prioritisation will be in collaboration with the Management team.
NB- There are 2 distinct task sets that construct this FT role
- E-Commerce / Online Sales and customer Support: Assist in maintaining the current high levels of customer service, accuracy, speed of fulfilment, professional advice and the unique personalised approach offered by the highly experienced, customer focused Webb Group E-commerce team. The position will have solid, demonstrable skills in the KBB Music suite of products – brass, woodwind, strings, piano
- The Print Music Division: this is an important part of the overall Webb Group product offering. You will assist the KBB Product Manager with the Print Music portfolio. Your understanding of procedures, organisation and accurate administration determines the efficiency of product movements to the retail arm of the business: they are your clients. Your aim is to acquire the skills (as listed below) needed to be effective as quickly as practicable.
- Qualifications/Knowledge/ Experience
- Advanced knowledge of musical instruments and equipment is essential
- Proven background in retail, sales and customer service
- Prior experience in an online / E-Commerce environment is a considerable advantage
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of Products and Databases is essential. Excellent keyboard skills are essential
- Ability to operate unsupervised and organise personal workflow,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Strong literacy and numeric skills
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly
- Computer literacy is essential (eg EXONET, MS Office programmes)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to record information and interactions in detail and with 100% accuracy
- Ability to see the implications of a decision
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to work unsupervised once shown a task
- Seeks assistance to improve competency and understanding
- scheduling activities and prioritisation is essential
- Ability to work quickly and accurately; highly organised
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Takes personal responsibility for outcomes
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Follows up on issues to seek resolution
The full Job Description is available upon request.
If you believe you have what this position needs and have the required skills, experience and competencies– please forward your application to: Karin@webbgroup.co.nz
Ref: Print and Sales Support
Applications Close: 4pm Friday 6th October 2017