Instrument Talk Buffet Crampon Légende
Buffet Crampon Légende
Last year, it was the clarinet Tradition with its entirely new bore concept that took the music world by surprise, combining age-old know-how with fundamental research.
This year, Buffet Crampon is proud to present once again a completely new model, Légende. This new clarinet is also the result of these developments in methodology and touts the same virtues as its high-end counterparts, including:
– metal-capped tenons, for an enduring union between upper and lower joints
– GreenLinE tone hole slots, ensuring an air-tight closure and flawless sound while eliminating the risk of cracking
– a low F correction key to enhance the sound in this characteristic scale
– ergonomic rings for a more comfortable and intuitive feel ( Légende exclusively)
– natural wood, specially selected and honed for a perfect resonance The Légende will surprise players with its accurate pitch and immediate response. Its precise and centred tone, characteristic of this new bore concept, brings out a whole spectrum of sound, encompassing the brightest to softest of colouring. Its intuitive handling allows the musician the utmost freedom of musical and acoustical expression. Its precise and reliable play is ideal for clarinet players with very eclectic demands.
It is also the arrival of a whole new line that, for the first time, proposes aesthetic options, a clarinet that comes in rose gold and silver - a new Golden Age - as was done for instruments made during our 190th anniversary. An original medallion in gold plate puts a finishing touch on this clarinet, distinguishing it as a unique and notable instrument.
Technical Characteristics & Features
Keys: Bb, A / Pitch: 440/442 Hz