Here is some information that may help you make the best decision for getting your goods to you. If you have any questions, please call us on 0800 PH RSOL (0800 747 765) during business hours.
Collect In store
1. Ensure that you have selected the correct branch on the checkout screen.
2. We will contact you when your order is ready for collection. The order will need to be processed and invoiced before the goods can be picked up.
3. If the selected branch does not have the required stock, the item will need to be shipped in which could take up to 10 days. If you require the item sooner, please select delivery at check out and the item will be couriered directly to you.
4. Photo identification will be required when you collect the goods in-store.
1. The online ordering system uses a guide to calculate freight costs (which includes packaging and handling), however this is not always accurate and the item will be dealt with individually on processing to ensure fair and reasonable charges. If you believe freight costs do not look reasonable, please contact us.
2. Once your order has been confirmed and the goods are packed ready for pick up by the freight company, we will forward the track and trace details to you.
3. Most orders are sent through Courier Post (www.courierpost.co.nz). Some larger items may need to be freighted, which will be sent by Fliway Freight.
4. If your order is received by 1:00 PM on a business day it will, where possible, be shipped the same day. Orders received after 1:00 PM will be usually shipped on the next business day.
5. Delivery by courier will usually take between 1-3 business days. Rural Delivery (and some residential areas), can take up to 2-3 days longer than a normal delivery. Please note that delivery times are target times and are not guaranteed by the courier company. Deliveries can not be made on weekends or at specific times of the day.
6. If extra information is required to process your order (such as credit card verification), incorrect information has been provided, there is a difference in pricing or there are stock / supply issues this can delay the sending of your order.
7. A signature will be required and deliveries are usually attempted on weekdays between 8am - 5pm.
8. If you require delivery by a certain date (for example a birthday present) - please add a comment in the COMMENTS section on the order form to this effect.
9. If there is an issue with your delivery, lost goods, or damaged goods - you must contact us immediately. Issues outside of 7 days will not be resolved by the courier / freight companies.