Here is some information that may help you make the best decision for getting your goods to you. If you have any questions, please call us on 0800 PH RSOL (0800 747 765) 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- IMPORTANT INFO -
Click & Collect - due to online order backlogs we suggest placing a phone order directly with your local branch
If you are too excited to wait to receive your order (we understand!), we suggest calling your local branch and placing an order for click and collect instead (see details below).
Phone Orders – Click & Collect from your Local Branch
Our stores remain closed to the public during Alert Level 3, however you can call your local branch and place your order over the phone to be collected from our shopfront.
Store opening hours and contact details can be found here:
Payment for Click & Collect orders can be made by internet banking which will be processed overnight. Your local branch will give you the bank account number and reference.
Payment by credit card will only be accepted in limited circumstances, in which case you may be asked for additional details to validate you as the cardholder.
Please bring along your current photo ID (such as Driver’s Licence or a Passport) and if you have purchased by credit card, the credit card that was used. If you nominate someone else to collect on your behalf, let us know in advance: they will need to have their current photo ID and that same credit card. You will be asked to show the ID and credit card through the window, our team will verify your ID and credit card against your order, we will not be able to supply your order without this.
If your local branch does not have the item in stock, they can offer you a suitable alternative or arrange for the item to be sent to your local branch for you.
Once your order is ready we will call you to arrange a time for you to come and collect your order. Please do not come to the store to collect your order until you hear from us. Please remember to wait for a call to book your pickup time before heading to the store.
A staff member will arrange for your order to be supplied to you in a contactless manner outside of the shopfront - please do not enter the shop and remember to keep at least 2 meters distance from staff and other customers. If you're feeling unwell or are self-isolating, please send a friend or family member to collect your order.
Click & Collect - Collect In store
1. Ensure that you have selected the correct branch on the checkout screen.
2. We will do our best to fulfil your order as quickly as practicable. We will contact you when your order is ready for collection. The order will need to be processed and invoiced before the goods can be picked up.
3. If the selected branch does not have the required stock, the item will need to be shipped in which could take some time. If you require the item sooner, please select delivery at check out and the item will be couriered directly to you.
4. Photo identification will be required when you collect the goods in-store.
1. The online ordering system uses a guide to calculate freight costs (which includes packaging and handling), however this is not always accurate and the item will be dealt with individually on processing to ensure fair and reasonable charges. If you believe freight costs do not look reasonable, please contact us.
2. Once your order has been confirmed and the goods are packed ready for pick up by the freight company, we will forward the track and trace details to you.
3. Most orders are sent through Courier Post (www.courierpost.co.nz). Some larger items may need to be freighted, which will be sent by Fliway Freight.
4. If your order is received by 1:00 PM on a business day it will, where possible, be shipped the same day. Orders received after 1:00 PM will be usually shipped on the next business day.
5. Delivery by courier will usually take between 1-3 business days. Rural Delivery (and some residential areas), can take up to 2-3 days longer than a normal delivery. Please note that delivery times are target times and are not guaranteed by the courier company. Deliveries can not be made on weekends or at specific times of the day.
6. If extra information is required to process your order (such as credit card verification), incorrect information has been provided, there is a difference in pricing or there are stock / supply issues this can delay the sending of your order.
7. A signature will be required and deliveries are usually attempted on weekdays between 8am - 5pm.
8. If you require delivery by a certain date (for example a birthday present) - please add a comment in the COMMENTS section on the order form to this effect.
9. If there is an issue with your delivery, lost goods, or damaged goods - you must contact us immediately. Issues outside of 7 days will not be resolved by the courier / freight companies.