ALTO PROFESSIONAL BLACK 12 12 INCH 1200W CLASS D 2-WAY ACTIVE LOUDSPEAKER WITH LIVE DRIVE WIRELESS CONTROL
Stock code: ALTOBLACK12
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,099.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,099.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Built to Thrill
Alto Professional's Black Series is a full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability, and immense built-in power.
Black 12 features a 12” low-frequency driver, 1.75” high-frequency with 1" exit", and 2400 watts of peak Class D power. Designed and tuned in the USA with carefully selected, complementary components, Black 12 comes optimized with a 90° x 60° coverage field and an extensively tested high-frequency waveguide.
Even if you can’t reach the speakers, you can still adjust them. Black 12 comes equipped with wireless technology via the free Live Drive app. Level-match, adjust EQ, time-align, and more—from anywhere in the room. It’s streamlined, sound-shaping control at your fingertips, so you can easily adapt the speakers to new venues or performances.
READY FOR ANYTHING
Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs, and other on-the-road applications, Black 12 comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it—even the rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Though surprisingly lightweight, Black 12’s heavy-duty cabinet is covered in a rugged scratch-resistant finish, and speaker grille is powder-coated, ready for anything.
iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
Works with free Live Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
Wirelessly level-match, EQ, time-align, and more
12" LF transducer, 1.75” HF driver, 1" exit, 90° x 60° coverage field
DSP-controlled, custom crossover and active thermal protection
HF waveguide, extensively tested for optimized audience coverage
Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
Built-in mixer, (2) Mic/Line inputs, volume control, XLR output
EQ contour switch, Ground Lift, and switch to turn off logo LED
Lightweight, portable design with custom-molded handles
Post as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
Steel-reinforced rubber feet on bottom and side
Dimensions (WxLxH): 14.33in x 14.63in x 23.86in
Weight: 51 lb
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.