AUDIX USA D2 VLM DYNAMIC CARDIOID INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE HI GAIN- RACK TOMS, BRASS, GUITAR & BASS CABS - 5 YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: AUDD2
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $249.00
Quick weekly payments on $249.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Ideal for rack toms, floor tom, congas and horns. Slight mid-bass boost.
Designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the D2 is a dynamic instrument microphone used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. The D2 is characterized with a hypercardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control and is equipped with a VLM™ (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
The D2 is lightweight, compact and easy to position. With a wide frequency response of 80 Hz - 18 kHz and the ability to handle sound pressure levels in excess of 144 dB, the D2 is an excellent choice for miking instruments with a percussive nature such as rack toms, congas, saxophone, guitar cabinets and brass.
Roadworthy construction includes a precision machined aluminum body, black anodized finish, laser etched model and serial number, steel mesh grill, Switchcraft® XLR connector and includes a tension-fit heavy duty nylon mic clip.
Transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow for interference-free performance even with long cable runs.
-Rack toms, congas, floor toms
-Guitar and bass cabinets
80Hz - 18kHz
@1k 1.2 mV/Pa