AUDIX HT5P STAGE VOCAL CONDENSER HEADSET MICROPHONE SUPER LO PROFILE - BLACK - REQUIRES APS911 SOLD SEPERATELY
Stock code: AUDHT5P
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $399.00
Quick weekly payments on $399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Slim-line headset vocal condenser microphone for wired or wireless applications.
The HT5 has a uniformly controlled omnidirectional polar pattern and is designed to capture vocals from a comfortable distance of 2"-3" off axis. With a wide frequency range of 20 Hz - 20 kHz, this mic will handle high SPLs of ≥140 dB without distortion. The HT5 headset condenser microphone has excellent sonic characteristics, intelligibility and high sensitivity.
The HT5 is easy to position, lightweight and manufactured with very tight tolerances. The HT5 is designed with a high performance 5 mm capsule as well as a 3' high quality cable terminating in a mini-XLRf connector.
20Hz - 20kHz
5 mV/Pa @1k