BEHRINGER BEHRITONE C50A VINTAGE-STYLE 30-WATT ACTIVE FULL-RANGE REFERENCE STUDIO MONITORS - EACH
Stock code: BEC50A
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $279.00
Quick weekly payments on $279.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Vintage-Style 30-Watt Active Full-Range Reference Studio Monitor
The BEHRITONE C5A full-range reference studio monitor lets you hear what your mixes will sound like on real-world systems such as car stereos, computers, televisions, iPod stations and other bass-challenged systems. Each 6.5" cube contains its own dedicated 30-Watt Class-D power amp and a specially designed 5 1⁄4" full-range speaker for authentic audio reproduction. Balanced XLR and 1⁄4" TRS Inputs, as well as unbalanced RCA connections are provided for maximum versatility, and the enclosure is magnetically shielded so it won’t disrupt your computer video monitors.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Powerful amplifiers coupled with state-of-the-art technology sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? We never cut corners on our transducers (woofers and tweeters), and we never just pull what we have off the shelf. Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition.
When you buy a BEHRITONE C5A active monitor, you can rest assured the 5 1⁄4" full-range transducer inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. As a result, the C5A provides excellent frequency response from 150 Hz - 15 kHz, with tight and accurate low end, articulately-detailed mids and highs.
Beauty is More Than Just Skin-Deep
The BEHRITONE C5A is our homage to the legendary company Auratone and their 5C loudspeaker, which literally shook up the recording industry in the 1970s and ‘80s. The original version was a passive, little vinyl-clad, particle board cube that recording engineers soon came to love. The C5A is constructed of precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF for extremely low-resonance performance and sports a classic wood-grain laminate, allowing this little dynamo to fit into virtually any studio décor. A neoprene pad is included for superior acoustic isolation when your C5A is placed on a desktop, or the enclosure can be mounted on a mic stand via the built-in 5⁄8" adapter.
Discover what world-class studio and mastering engineers have known for decades – the only way to get the TRUTH about your mix is to hear it through a pair of these pint-sized beauties. BEHRITONE C5A active studio monitors are the perfect complement to your current monitoring system. Visit your authorised BEHRINGER dealer – or order yours online today!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.