BEHRINGER DEEPMIND12D DESKTOP ANALOGUE 12-VOICE POLYPHONIC SYNTHESIZER MODULE LTO
Stock code: BEDEEPMIND12D
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,399.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
True Analog 12-Voice Polyphonic Desktop Synthesizer with 4 FX Engines, 2 OSCs and LFOs per Voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix, 32-Step Control Sequencer, Tablet Remote Control and Built-In Wifi,
Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 12 true analog voices for insanely fat and authentic sounds
Desktop version for stage performance or rack mount operation with rack mount brackets included
4 simultaneous world-class TC ELECTRONIC and KLARK TEKNIK FX with over 30 algorithms including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay and multi-band Distortion
12 voices with 2 OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with over 20 sources and 130 destinations including effects parameters
32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
Full remote control via iPad*/PC/Mac* and selected Android* App over USB, MIDI or built-in WiFi for extended parameter control
Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCF and VCA designs
OSC 1 generates sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with tone modulation
Selectable dual slope 12/24 dB analog low pass filter per voice with adjustable resonance
Envelope faders seamlessly transform individual envelope segments between linear, exponential and reverse exponential curves
Powerful unison and poly modes with detune, pan spread and drift parameters featuring up to 12 voices per note
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.