BEHRINGER EUROCOM SN2408 80W MIXER AMPLIFIER W DUAL 70/100 V & 4 OHMS OUTPUTS FOR DISTRIBUTED MUSIC, PAGING & AV INSTALL
Stock code: BEEUSN2408
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $299.00
Quick weekly payments on $299.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
-Energy-Efficient 80-Watt Mixer Amplifier with Dual 70/100 V and 4 ohms Outputs for Distributed Music, Paging and AV Applications
-Multi-function 80-Watt mixer amplifier with dual 70/100 V and 4 Ωoutputs, designed for continuous operation in distributed music, paging and AV applications
-State-of-the-art, energy-saving Switch-Mode Power technology with up to 80% power efficiency drastically reduces energy cost
-2 transformerless, cool-running Class-D amplifiers simultaneously drive 70/100 V and 4 Ω loads with adjustable Balance control
-3 microphone inputs on XLR/TRS or Euroblock connectors with switchable Mic/Line and Phantom Power
-Dedicated Tel/Page input with adjustable gain on Euroblock connector for paging
-Assignable Zone 2 output with adjustable gain control on Euroblock connector
-Pre Out/Amp In processing loop for each amplifier channel on dual RCA connectors
-2 Aux inputs for music or program signals on RCA connectors
-Variable voice-activated or contact-activated music muting
-Lo and Hi frequency EQ for ultimate sound adjustment
-Intuitive front panel with input level controls and dual-function indicator ring
-Detachable, locking Euroblock speaker output connector
-Independent DC and thermal overload protection plus automatic limiters for each amplifier prevent overload, clipping and distortion without shutting down audio-
-Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
-High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
-Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Incorporating BEHRINGER’s exclusive DualDrive technology, the SN2408 is powered by two independent mono amplifiers, one with a high impedance output that may be set to either 70 or 100 V,the other with a standard low-Z output. This uniquely versatile configuration addresses the needs of hybrid distributed/lowimpedance systems, allowing easy installation and configuration of multi-zone setups in bars, recreation facilities, conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels and other venues.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.