BEHRINGER MINIMIX MIX800 ULTRA-COMPACT KARAOKE PROCESSOR WITH VOICE CANCELLER AND ECHO/REVERB EFFECTS
Stock code: BEMIX800
Ultra-Compact Karaoke Processor with Voice Canceller and Echo/Reverb Effects
- Ultra-compact karaoke/voice processor for podcast, studio and stage applications
- Revolutionary Voice Canceller—effectively eliminates vocals from any stereo source while retaining most music elements
- Integrated digital echo/reverb processor for ultimate vocal enhancement
- 2 independent mic channels with Level controls and Clip indicators for perfect level adjustment
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for awesome vocal enhancement and sound shaping
- Accurate 6-segment LED output meter for precise level indication
- Stereo Line Inputs/Outputs for connecting your favorite CD, MP3, tape recorder etc.
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The MINIMIX MIX800 is a powerful karaoke machine! Its revolutionary Voice Canceller effectively eliminates vocals from any connected stereo source while retaining most of the background musical elements.
Thanks to its integrated 24-bit/40 kHz digital echo/reverb processor, the MIX800 ensures ultimate vocal enhancement. We’ve included 2 independent mic channels with Level controls and Clip indicators for perfect level adjustment. A dedicated 2-band EQ provides for awesome vocal enhancement and sound shaping, plus there's an accurate 6-digit LED output meter for precise level indication.
Stereo Line Inputs/Outputs let you connect to, and sing along with, your favorite CD or MP3 player, tape recorder and similar equipment. Long-term reliability and outstanding sound performance is guaranteed thanks to our use of ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers, high-quality potentiometers and premium-grade illuminated switches. As an added bonus, all MINI Series models can be stacked one atop the other, creating an ultra-compact signal processing solution.