BEHRINGER SD8 I/O BOX STAGE BOX WITH 8 REMOTE-CONTROLLABLE MIC/LINE INPUTS, 8 OUTPUTS & AES50 NETWORKING
Stock code: BESD8
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $949.00
Quick weekly payments on $949.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
DIGITAL SNAKE SD8
I/O Stage Box with 8 Remote-Controllable MIDAS Preamps, 8 Outputs, AES50 Networking and ULTRANET Personal Monitoring Hub
8 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
8 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
2-port ULTRANET distribution hub for powered connection of 2 BEHRINGER P16-M personal monitoring mixers
Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
Rack ears and protection bumpers included for installed and mobile applications
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live- entertainment production workflow. Now we’ve come up with the perfect solution for connecting the onstage talent with your Front of House (FOH) console, and the rest of the world – the ultra-cool and ultra-affordable SD8 Stage Box! The SD8 provides 8 MIDAS-designed remote-controllable mic preamps, 8 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end, plus an integrated 2-port ULTRANET distribution hub for direct connection to our P16-M personal monitor mixers – without any additional hardware required. Plus the SD8 is extremely compact and comes with rugged protective bumpers, so you can toss them directly on stage wherever you need them.
The best part – all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable per stage box. And If you need more inputs, or just want to keep your cable runs short and tidy, putting an SD8 at stage front and another behind the drum riser gives you an additional 8 inputs for drum and guitar/ bass amp mic’ing. When used as part of a complete X32 system, as many as three SD8 Stage Boxes can be cascaded via the built-in AES50 ports to provide up to 24 bidirectional inputs and 24 balanced XLR outputs. An onboard ULTRANET distribution hub provides power and 16 channels of audio to 2 BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16-M personal monitor mixers per SD8, all via inexpensive Cat 5e cabling – and without any additional hardware. Two of the programmable inputs are also compatible with Hi-Z sources, so you can connect keyboards, acoustic and bass guitars, etc., with no DI box required. The SD8 also features a USB port for fast and easy system updates via your PC.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.