BEHRINGER XMADI 32-CHANNEL MADI EXPANSION CARD FOR X32 DIGITAL MIXER
Stock code: BEXMADI
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $399.00
Quick weekly payments on $399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
EXPANSION CARD X-MADI
High-Performance 32-Channel MADI Expansion Card for X32
- 32-channel, bi-directional audio interface via MADI (AES10)
- Optical duplex SC-plugs (IEC874-19) to connect with fibre optic MADI devices
- Multimode fibre optic cable length of up to 2 km supported
- Dual BNC terminals for transmission via standard 75-Ohm coaxial cable of up to 100 m length
- BNC connectivity can be used as a redundancy network with fibre optic installations
- Console allows selecting a block of 32 out of up to 64 MADI channels
- Both MADI formats 56-channel (AES10-1991) and 64-channel (AES10-2003) supported
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The X32's expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications. The X-MADI Expansion Card can easily be installed in place of the X-USB card that is included with the X32. The 32-channel interface brings even more I/O options to the X32 by instantly enabling it for MADI networking. The MADI or AES10 protocol is quickly becoming an industry standard in many broadcast applications.
Rear Panel Flexibility
The X32 ships with the X-USB card in the expansion slot, but by installing the X-MADI card, you will be ready to integrate with MADI networks, with 32-channels of bidirectional audio. X-MADI provides Optical duplex SC-plugs (IEC874-19) to connect with fibre optic MADI devices, with multimode fibre optic cable lengths of up to 2 km supported. Dual BNC terminals are also provided for transmission via standard 75-Ohm coaxial cable of up to 100 m length.
When using the X-MADI card, the X32 console will allow you to select a block of 32 out of the possible 64 MADI channels available. Both the 56-channel (AES10-1991) and 64-channel (AES10-2003) MADI streams are supported for maximum compatibility. The BNC and fibre optic connectivity can also be used simultaneously, creating a reliable redundancy network with fibre optic installations.
MADI is found in professional recording and broadcast studios around the world. The X-MADI card is the perfect solution for integrating the X32 into current installations using the MADI protocol.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.