BEYERDYNAMIC TG 500H-D HANDHELD TRANSMITTER TG 500 SERIES UHF WIRELESS WITH DYNAMIC TG V50 MICROPHONE CAPSULE 518-548MHZ
Stock code: BEY712167
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $299.00
Quick weekly payments on $299.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Handheld transmitter TG 500 series with dynamic TG V50 capsule
The handheld transmitters from the new TG 500 series provide firm grip, sit perfectly balanced in the hand and also have an outstandingly pleasant touch and feel. The transmission power can be switched between 10 mW and 50 mW. Handheld impress in practical situations with it light weight (230 g). Settings are simple to configure on the receivers and are relayed to the transmitters both quickly and easily by means of infrared synchronisation. The integrated pilot tone function ensures interference-free transmission and gives a warning when the battery power is running low. All transmitters are equipped with an LC display and a programmable mute button.
A battery life of ten hours guarantees uninterrupted operation, even during extended events. As an alternative to batteries, the transmitters can also be operated using standard NiMH batteries which can be charged using the optional WA-CD charging dock without the need to remove them from the devices.
- outstandingly pleasant touch and feel and programmable power lock
- dynamic TG V50 capsule
- Infra-Red synchronisation for relaying settings from receiver to transmitter
- 2-level Gain- Switch
- Programmable Mute- Button
- Battery charge level display
- Battery life time approx. 10 hours with 2 x 1,5 V AA batteries
- Up to 120 m working range
- synchronisation of receiver and transmitter below one second
- Charging Contacts for WA-CD
- Removable belt clips for horizontal & vertical mounting
- Pilot tone function
- incl. batteries and bag
Please refer to country regulations before using.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.