BLACKSTAR ARTIST 10 AE 10 WATT 10TH ANNIVERSARY VALVE COMBO
Stock code: BSARTIST10AE
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $899.00
Quick weekly payments on $899.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION VALVE COMBOS
In celebration of 10 years of glorious Blackstar tone, three new 10W single-ended valve amplifiers have been developed drawing on the sound and innovation of iconic Blackstar lines - Artisan, Artist and Series One.
Each product is honed for home and studio use and has a wealth of features and a super cool retro look.
The Artist 10 AE deploys a 6L6 output valve to give this amp a characteristically bright clean sound and a hot lead tone. The lead sounds are enhanced by a built-in overdrive circuit inspired by our HT-Drive pedal which will take you from dynamic crunch to singing, smooth legato.
The 10th Anniversary amps feature
- Specially voiced EL34, 6L6 and KT-88 power amplifiers
- Clean and Boost or Overdrive settings, which are footswitchable
- Specially voiced Reverb, speaker emulated output and effects loop
- A super cool retro styling
- A Celestion 70/80 loudspeaker
Front Panel Features
• Input Socket
Rear Panel Features
• Emulated Output (mono, taken after the power amp)
• Series effects loop
• Effects Level switch
• Footswitch (supplied 1-button to activate Boost / Overdrive feature, or use an optional 2-button for Boost / Overdrive and Reverb)
• Mains In
• 3 speaker outputs – 1x16 Ohm, 1x8 Ohm and 2x16 Ohm
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.