BLACKSTAR STUDIO 10 EL34 10 WATT 1X12 VALVE COMBO
Stock code: BSSTUDIO10EL34
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $999.00
Quick weekly payments on $999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
STUDIO 10 GUITAR AMPS
Plug in to discover your ultimate single-ended valve tone
Influenced by history’s most iconic amplifiers, three new 10W single-ended valve amplifiers have been developed each with a different power valve: KT88, EL34, or 6L6.
The feel, dynamics and natural compression of these small single-ended valve amps has to be experienced. The instant response and feedback you get when playing, create a direct connection between your fingers and the speaker and fuel your performance.
The Studio 10’s simple controls allow you to quickly and easily dial in classic tones. From chimey cleans to musical, smooth overdrives that clean up beautifully when you roll off your guitar volume. At 10 Watts they each deliver stunning tone even at low volumes.
To capture the true sonic experience of the power valves driving, or breaking up when driven the Emulated Output is take after the power stage. Every nuance of your sound can be easily recorded or run through a PA for larger venues.
With a seamless blend of classic tone and boutique-inspired design, each amplifier takes its place alongside some of the world’s most revered studio amplifiers.
STUDIO 10 FEATURES
Simple Controls for boutique tone
EL34, 6L6 and KT-88 single-ended power valves for low power drive
Footswitchable Boost or Drive
Post power stage speaker emulated output
12 Inch iconic British Celestion loudspeaker
STUDIO 10 EL34
The elegant Studio 10 EL34 is a low gain, classic British crunch amp with an EL34 in the power amplifier and an ECC83 in the preamp stage, resulting in a flawlessly boutique, sultry crunch. This model includes a footswitchable pre-amp Boost for an authentic classic rock and indie rhythm tone and articulately powerful blues leads.
Front Panel Features:
- Input Sockets
Rear Panel Features:
- Emulated Output (Mono, taken after the power amp)
- Series effects loop
- Effects level switch
- Footswitch (Supplied 1-button to activate boost feature, or use an optional 2-button for boost or overdrive and reverb)
- Mains in
- 3 speaker outputs - 1 x 16 Ohm, 1 x 8 Ohm and 2 x 16 Ohm
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.