BOSS AD2 ACOUSTIC PREAMP
Stock code: BOSAD2
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Natural Acoustic Sound Everywhere You Play
With the AD-2 Acoustic Preamp, acoustic-electric guitarists can now experience natural, studio-quality sound while performing on any stage. Equipped with an advanced BOSS sound engine, this compact pedal packs sophisticated processing power that belies its small size and simple, intuitive interface. Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of your unplugged tone, while Ambience provides pro-level reverberation perfectly optimized for acoustic guitar. The AD-2 also features essential stage tools such as a notch filter for feedback control, a balanced DI out for direct connection to a PA, and a convenient mute function for tuning and switching guitars.
Acoustic-electric guitar preamp with advanced BOSS sound processing
Sophisticated under-the-hood processing with multiple interlocked parameters, accessible with simple stompbox controls
Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unplugged acoustic
Ambience knob provides wide-ranging, studio-quality reverb optimized for acoustic guitar
Notch filter for instant feedback reduction
Normal output for an acoustic guitar amp and balanced DI output for direct PA connection
Sound mute function for switching guitars and tuning on stage
Bring Your Acoustic’s Natural Sound to the Stage The tone of an acoustic guitar is created by the complex interaction of sounds from its body, top, strings, and other elements. And as you play with varying techniques, dynamics, and more, this interaction constantly evolves to create the rich, woody sound we love. Unfortunately, the standard undersaddle piezo pickups installed on most stage guitars simply can’t reproduce this resonant complexity. The AD-2’s Acoustic Resonance effect solves this issue by analyzing the input signal as you play, and then employing advanced processing to beautifully recreate your guitar’s naturally evolving tone. Twisting the one-knob control adjusts multiple parameters inside the AD-2 to achieve the perfect tonal balance for any style, from delicate fingerpicking to intense strumming.
Enhance Your Guitar with Pro-Quality Reverb After using Acoustic Resonance to bring back your guitar’s natural, intimate tone, adding some further depth and dimension with a little reverb makes it that much better. With the AD-2’s Ambience effect, you can dial in studio-quality reverb for any performing environment. Unlike standard reverbs that can cloud an acoustic guitar’s sound, the optimized BOSS algorithms in the AD-2 produce lush, deep ambience that perfectly complements your instrument’s voice. Like the Acoustic Resonance effect, a simple one-knob control tweaks many interlocked parameters under the hood, giving you access to a wide range of detailed reverb sounds.
DI Output and Feedback Killer The AD-2 features two independent outputs for performance flexibility. Connect the Output jack to your acoustic guitar amp or stage monitor, and use the Line Out to send a balanced signal direct to the PA mixer. It’s even possible to turn off the Ambience effect in the Line Out signal, giving the PA engineer the flexibility to add their own reverb at the board. And if you encounter any low-frequency feedback issues on stage, the AD-2’s notch filter has you covered. As soon as you hear that familiar rumble, just turn the Notch knob until it goes away. It’s that easy!