CASIOTONE CTS100 KEYBOARD ARRANGER - 61 NOTE - W/AD95 ADAPTOR -
Stock code: CASCTS100
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $279.00
Quick weekly payments on $279.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
"The easy way into music with a new style of playing."
Slim & Stylish Portable Design
With the CT-S100 you can enjoy music whenever and wherever you like. Its compact size of 930 mm x 256 mm x 73 mm is 30% smaller in volume than the CT-K1500 and CT-K1550 models, and it boasts roughly 16 hours of alkaline battery life*. With a grip at the top of the keyboard and a weight of only 3.3 kg, it couldn’t be easier to carry. The design incorporates rounded edges and corners, making it safely portable.
*Period of continuous operation may be shorter depending on battery type and your playing style.
Interface easy to use for everyone
The CT-S100 features a simple, intuitive interface, offering an organized layout with fewer buttons.
Sound no one would expect from such a compact keyboard
The use of 13 cm x 6 cm oval speakers with strengthened magnets delivers surprisingly great sound for such a compact instrument. An additional function that optimizes the equalizer in tandem with the volume provides balanced sound from the bass to the highs, even at low volumes.
My Setup Button
Register your favorite settings to easily recall tones and rhythms such as those learned in music class when you practice at home.
An easy-to-play keyboard with an appearance resembling that of a piano.
USB host terminal for expandability
CT-S100 comes with USB micro B jack that allows you to enjoy making music easily, together with your smart device or computer. (Commercially cable is required.)