CHAUVET SLIM PAR 64 PRO TRI TRI-CLOUR LED SPOTLIGHT WITH DMX
Stock code: CHASLIMPARPROTR
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $599.00
Quick weekly payments on $599.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
It utilizes the latest in tri-color LEDs delivering a uniform output. Eighteen tri-color (RGB) LEDs power the fixture and the color is mixed before the lens which limits any undesirable effects of multi-colored shadows. Eliminating multi-colored shadows also allows the unit to serve admirably as front light.
• Low-profile, tri-colored LED par can designed for any application where wash lights are needed
• High-powered, tri-colored LEDs nearly eliminate multi-colored shadows
• Smooth and even output makes these lights perfect for front light applications
• Great for quiet installations due to the 100% silent operation and no moving parts
• Suitable for use on camera due to the flicker-free operation
• Built-in dimming curves simulate existing lighting and offer super-smooth LED fading
• Locking IEC power input ensures the power cord never comes out (US only)
• Automated programs generate great eye-catching effects
• Many user-configurable settings provide stand-alone versatility
• Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
• Trigger built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
• DMX channels: 3, 4, or 9
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 18 3 W (350 mA x3) tri-color LEDs 50,000 hrs
• Beam angle: 21°
• Field angle: 42°
• Illuminance: 1,980 @ 2 m
• Power linking: 9 units @ 120 V / 16 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 97 W, 0.8 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 102 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)
• Size: 3.7 x 10.1 x 11.4 in (94 x 256 x 290 mm)
• Approvals: CE, ETL
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.