CHAUVET SLIM PAR 64 PRO TRI TRI-CLOUR LED SPOTLIGHT WITH DMX
Stock code: CHASLIMPARPROTR
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $599.00
Quick weekly payments on $599.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
It utilizes the latest in tri-color LEDs delivering a uniform output. Eighteen tri-color (RGB) LEDs power the fixture and the color is mixed before the lens which limits any undesirable effects of multi-colored shadows. Eliminating multi-colored shadows also allows the unit to serve admirably as front light.
• Low-profile, tri-colored LED par can designed for any application where wash lights are needed
• High-powered, tri-colored LEDs nearly eliminate multi-colored shadows
• Smooth and even output makes these lights perfect for front light applications
• Great for quiet installations due to the 100% silent operation and no moving parts
• Suitable for use on camera due to the flicker-free operation
• Built-in dimming curves simulate existing lighting and offer super-smooth LED fading
• Locking IEC power input ensures the power cord never comes out (US only)
• Automated programs generate great eye-catching effects
• Many user-configurable settings provide stand-alone versatility
• Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
• Trigger built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
• DMX channels: 3, 4, or 9
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 18 3 W (350 mA x3) tri-color LEDs 50,000 hrs
• Beam angle: 21°
• Field angle: 42°
• Illuminance: 1,980 @ 2 m
• Power linking: 9 units @ 120 V / 16 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 97 W, 0.8 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 102 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)
• Size: 3.7 x 10.1 x 11.4 in (94 x 256 x 290 mm)
• Approvals: CE, ETL