CONN 1B VINTAGE ONE TRUMPET .459 BORE YELLOW BRASS BELL CLEAR LACQUER W/ DOUBLE CASE
Stock code: CON1B
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,995.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,995.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
C.G. Conn brings back old-world craftsmanship in the Vintage One series. Bell and leadpipe options allow any player to find the perfect combination of sound and playing characteristics. Combining the research of classic design and the precision of modern technology, Vintage One is the ultimate in trumpet performance.
The Vintage One 1B Bb trumpet was designed to be well balanced and compatible with the player's concept of sound. The Vintage One Bb trumpet combines a responsive .459" medium-large bore, a resonant one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell, a #46 standard mouthpipe for controlled response, two tuning slides, both traditional "D" shaped and single radius for choice in resistance, smooth action Monel pistons, a patented adjustable Modular Valve Weight (MVW) system, and a clear lacquer finish providing a subtle warmth to the overall sound. All of these features make the C.G. Conn Vintage One model trumpets the most versatile single trumpet outfit available today.
- .459" Medium-large bore
- One-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell #46
- standard leadpipe
- Two tuning slides
- Monel pistons
- Clear lacquer finish
- Patented Modular Valve Weight (MVW) system
- CKB 1-1/2C mouthpiece
- 7910C double woodshell case
- Available in silver-plate finish as model 1BSP