CREMONA SC100 CELLO OUTFIT 4/4 SIZE SOLID SPRUCE TOP INLAID PURFLING ALLOY TAILPIECE WITH BAG
Stock code: CRESC100
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,195.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,195.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Now anyone can afford a fully hand-carved professionally featured cello that's as good as it plays. The SC-100 Cello outfit includes everything the aspiring student needs, including quality dyed tonewood fittings for easy and reliable tuning, as well as a high-quality bow and bag.
- All solid handcarved tonewoods for the finest possible tone
- Proper peg fitting, set-up to Cremona standards at our workshop in the US
- Oiled neck and well balanced bow for ease of playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Tonewood fittings and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
Back & Sides: Solid Maple
Bridge: Cremona 2-star / Aged Maple
Case: Superior® C-3908 TrailPak I Gig Bag
Fingerboard: Dyed Tonewood
Finish: Translucent Warm Brown Lacquer
Neck and Finish: Solid Maple / Oiled
Number of Back Pcs: Two-piece
Nut & Saddle: Dyed Tonewood
Peg: Dyed Tonewood / Standard
Sizes: 4/4 - 1/16
Tailpiece: Dyed Hardwood / Four Finetuners
Top: Solid Spruce