CREMONA SV175 VIOLIN OUTFIT 4/4 SIZE - SOLID SPRUCE TOP - SOLID MAPLE B&S
Stock code: CRESV17544
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $495.00
Quick weekly payments on $495.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Cremona Premier Student Violin Outfit
All Cremona Premier Student Violins are designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. Our best selling violin outfit for more than 30 years, the new and improved SV-175 is no exception. Each instrument features solid, hand-carved and graduated maple and spruce, who's traditional design and material specifications meet or exceed NAfME recommended guidelines for student instruments. Each instrument has been upgraded to include premium quality Prelude strings by D'Addario to bring out the best tone possible in every instrument, and a beautiful new translucent warm brown finish which lets the grain show through. Skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. To complete these outfits, each includes the ever-popular TL-33 oblong violin case with built-in hygrometer, and an exceptional LB-13 J. LaSalle octagonal brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine unbleached horsehair!
- Select tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone
- USA-made Prelude strings, the educator's preferred strings for students
- Set-up standards done at the USA Cremona workshop
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style ebony pegs
- Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
Back & Sides: Solid Maple
Bridge: Cremona 3-star / Aged Maple
Case: Standard Travelite® TL-33
Chinrest: Dyed Hardwood / Kaufman
Fingerboard: Polished Ebony
Finish: Antique Translucent Brown
Neck and Finish: Solid Maple / Oiled
Number of Back Pcs: Two-piece
Nut & Saddle: Ebony
Peg: Ebony / Swiss
Sizes: 4/4 - 1/4
Strings: Prelude® by D'Addario®
Tailpiece: Composite / Four Built-in Finetuners
Top: Select Solid Spruce