CREMONA SV75 VIOLIN OUTFIT 4/4 SIZE - SOLID SPRUCE TOP - SOLID MAPLE B&S
Stock code: CRESV7544
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Cremona Premier Novice Violin Outfit
Stock up for schools now with this perfect, entry level violin outfit. All fittings and woods - and now D'Addario Prelude strings, are selected to assure that it outperforms our competitors similarly priced products.
- US-made Prelude strings, the educator's preferred strings for students
- Proper peg fitting for easy use
- Low profile chinrest, oiled neck and well balanced bow for ease of playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Hardwood fittings and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
Back & Sides: Solid Maple
Bridge: Cremona 2-star / Aged Maple
Case: Lightweight Semi-shaped Foam
Chinrest: Dyed Hardwood / Kaufman
Fingerboard: Dyed Hardwood
Finish: Translucent Warm Brown Lacquer
Neck and Finish: Solid Maple
Number of Back Pcs: Two-piece
Nut & Saddle: Dyed Tonewood
Peg: Dyed Hardwood / Standard
Sizes: 4/4 - 1/4
Tailpiece: Composite / Four Built-in Finetuners
Top: Solid Spruce