ROLAND UA1010 OCTA CAPTURE HI SPEED USB AUDIO INTERFACE
Stock code: EDIUA1010
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $799.00
Quick weekly payments on $799.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
OCTA-CAPTURE UA-1010: Hi-Speed USB Audio Interface by Roland
Eight Premium Mic Preamps, Compact I/O, Pristine Sound Quality
Combining ten inputs, ten outputs, and eight VS PREAMPS with transparent 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, the Roland OCTA-CAPTURE sets a new standard for portable USB 2.0 audio interfaces. High-level audio production comes easy with this fusion of premium components, Roland-quality engineering, and proprietary preamp and streaming technology. OCTA-CAPTURE is not only the perfect interface for multi-channel computer-based production, but also a great solution for expanding the I/O capability of the V-STUDIO™ 700 and V-STUDIO™ 100. Brimming with quality and performance seldom seen in its price range, OCTA-CAPTURE is the next-generation audio interface.
*Eight premium mic preamps built in (VS PREAMP)
*AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
*Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
*Four independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
*Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO
*2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
*Rackmount ears included
*Bundled with Cakewalk Production Plus Pack
OCTA-CAPTURE boasts eight premium-grade digitally controlled mic preamps (VS PREAMPS), built with the same high-grade components as the preamps in the V-STUDIO 700 and M-400 V-Mixer. Eight XLR inputs are provided for the preamps, plus independent phantom power, low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression for each channel.
Auto Input Level Adjustment
Never before has it been this fast and easy to set perfect input levels — simply activate the AUTO-SENS feature with the push of a button, play your connected instruments, and OCTA-CAPTURE automatically sets the ideal recording level for each input. It’s great for quick, fail-safe audio capture when recording either a fully mic’d drum kit or an entire band.
Extreme Low-Latency Driver
OCTA-CAPTURE offers incredible stability and industry-leading low-latency USB performance via Roland’s proprietary VS STREAMING technology. All current Mac and PC DAW platforms are supported through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers. Thanks to VS STREAMING, you can use multiple devices (two OCTA-CAPTURE units or one OCTA-CAPTURE plus a V-STUDIO 100 or V-STUDIO 700) on the same USB bus without compromising stability, performance, or audio quality.
Four Flexible Monitor Mixes
Beyond traditional audio interfacing, OCTA-CAPTURE offers four independent Direct Mixers for creating software-controlled monitor mixes. Each mix can be routed to any of the analog outputs and can take advantage of the internal 40-bit DSP processing — perfect for sending custom monitor mixes to headphones, speakers, or recording devices.