ELEKTRON ANALOG HEAT HFX-1 STEREO ANALOG SOUND PROCESSOR - CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
Stock code: ELEANALOGHEAT
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,249.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,249.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
NOTE: We stock to order from Sweden with most Elektron products. There may be a delay in supply of up to 4 weeks when ordered.
Audio enhancer. Audio destroyer.
Add sparkly brilliance, or grimy roughness, to any sound source. Samplers, drum machines, synths, the master bus, you name it. Analog Heat is a fiery furnace destined to make your music glow.
Stereo Analog Sound Processor
Take a sound, any sound. Send it through the Analog Heat, try out the eight different stereo analog distortion circuits, add stereo analog filtering and EQ, and hear beautiful things unfold. New life for your existing gear.
Overbridge essentially allows your Analog Heat to be used as a VST/AU effect plugin. Connect the Analog Heat to your computer and conveniently smooth out the edges of all digital sounds. Incredibly useful for bringing your mixes to life.
Sound card operation
One of the most prominent Analog Heat features: it can function as a 2 in/2 out sound card, even while processing DAW audio. Perfect for the traveling musician. Create as you go and make stellar, high quality recordings wherever you may roam.
8 × Stereo analog distortion circuits
1 × Stereo analog multi-mode filter (7 filter types)
1 × 2 band adaptable stereo analog EQ
1 × Assignable envelope generator/envelope follower
1 × Assignable LFO
128 user preset slots
122×32 pixel backlit LCD
MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
2 × 1/4″ balanced audio out jacks
2 × 1/4″ balanced audio in jacks
1 × 1/4″ stereo headphones jack
2 × 1/4″ CV/Expression pedal input jacks
48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
Hi-speed USB 2.0 port
Headphones out level: +22 dBu peak
Headphones output impedance: 55 Ω
Impedance balanced main outputs level: +22 dBu peak
Main outputs impedance: 440 Ω unbalanced
Sound card S/N Ratio: 111 dBFS (20-20,000 Hz)
Balanced audio input level: +22 dBu peak
Audio input impedance: 39 kΩ
Sound card S/N Ratio: 112 dBFS (20-20,000 Hz)
Input level: -5 V – +5 V
Accepts CV, Expression pedals, Foot switches
Sturdy steel casing
Dimensions: W215×D184×H63 mm (8.5×7.2×2.5″) (including audio outputs, knobs and rubber feet)
Weight: approximately 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
100×100 mm VESA mounting holes
3 year Elektron warranty
Included in the box
Power Supply PSU-3b
Elektron USB cable