EPIPHONE™ EMPEROR SWINGSTER ROYALE LTD - WHITE W/GOLD HARDWARE - SEMI-HOLLOW ELECTRIC GUITAR
Stock code: EPIETS2PWGB3
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,199.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Swing like a pro
The Emperor Swingster Royale is a dazzling version of our go-to rockabilly, jazz and rock hollowbody classic. It features gold Epiphone SwingBucker™ pickups with classic Alnico-V magnets, gold Grover® machine heads, gold LockTone™ Tune-o-matic bridge, gold strap button, and best of all, a gold licensed B30 Bigsby® with original style "wire" handle as preferred by "Certified Guitar Player" and legend Chet Atkins.
World famous for making some of the best and most innovative hollow-body guitars, Epiphone conjures up some of its past with the NEW Emperor Swingster Royale. Starting with the same body and neck as used on their Emperor-II guitar and made famous by the jazz master himself, Joe Pass, Epiphone swings into action and turns it into a serious twangin', rock-a-billy slingin', country flingin' machine!
- Pearl white finish with gold sparkle binding
- Swingbucker™ pickups with parallel series wiring
- Gold hardware
Body: Maple with maple outer veneer
Top: Select Spruce
Neck: Hard maple
Headstock: Epiphone ‘Clipped Ear’
Neck Profile: 14”
Fretboard: Rosewood with pearloid rectangular blocks
Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
Nut Width: 1.68”
Neck Pickup: Swingbucker™ with Alnico V magnets
Bridge Pickup: Swingbucker™ Plus with Alnico V magnets
Controls: Two push/pull Tone controls allow you to change each pickup's output individually from parallel to series wiring
Bridge: “Pinned” Tuno-O-Matic Bridge with rosewood base and gold saddles
Tailpiece: Bigsby® B30
Tuners: Gold Grover® 14:1 ratio
Binding: Gold Sparkle on neck and body
Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 7.7 lbs
Strings: D’Addario® 11, 14, 19 (wound) 30, 41, 52
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.