ESP LTD CULT 86 ST STYLE ELECTRIC GUITAR - RW - MULTISWIRL - WITH CASE
Stock code: LTDCULT86
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,699.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,699.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
In the early 1980s, ESP connected with an up-and-coming guitar hero named Vernon Reid, who was putting together a band which became known as Living Colour. For their debut album Vivid, which became a double platinum-selling recording with a lasting cultural impact, Vernon was most closely identified with his ESP guitar that was customized in a swirling multicolored finish. The LTD Cult ’86 is a limited-edition tribute to the guitar that helped put Vernon and Living Colour on the map, having been used to write and record the rock classic “Cult of Personality". Much like the original version, the LTD Cult ’86 offers bolt-on construction with an alder body, a three-piece maple neck, and an ebony fingerboard. It uses a three-pickup configuration, with two EMG SA pickups in the neck and middle position, and an EMG 81 at the bridge. A Floyd Rose Special locking tremolo is provided to allow for the kind of uninhibited and expressive playing for which Vernon Reid is renowned. Much like the Vernon’s original ESP, the LTD Cult ’86 is based on the ST body style, and features the distinctive multiple swirls of color that immediately make it identifiable with its original designer. Note that while Vernon is not a current ESP artist endorsee, the new LTD Cult ’86 is meant to commemorate an era in both Vernon’s and ESP’s history that marked a launching point for great things to come.
NECK: 3Pc Maple
FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
NUT WIDTH: 42mm
NUT TYPE: Locking
NECK CONTOUR: Soft V
FRETS/TYPE: 22 XJ
HARDWARE COLOR: Black
STRAP BUTTON: Standard
BRIDGE: Floyd Rose Special
NECK PU: EMG SA
MIDDLE PU: EMG SA
BRIDGE PU: EMG 81
ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Vol/Tone/5-Way Switch
CASE INCLUDED: Yes
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.