EWS LBD PEDAL - LITTLE BRUTE DRIVE
Stock code: XOTEWSLBD
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $289.00
Quick weekly payments on $289.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Following the very well received Brute Drive, we are proud to introduce the newest pedal from EWS, the Little Brute Drive (LBD). From its small body, jumps out an intense distortion similar to its big brother, the Brute Drive.
Its compact design takes us very little real estate. It will fit anywhere you desire on your pedal board. But don't let the small size fool you. This simple one-knob powerhouse produces heavy crunch to fiery distortion sounds. Output level and treble control can be adjusted with 2 trimmers located on the PC board inside the pedal.
This is an overdrive/distortion pedal that is compact in size, user-friendly and surely to become your work-ready weapon!
And of course, it's true-bypass.
- Size(W/D/H): 38.5mm/92.5mm/55mm (1.5/3.6/2.2 inch)
- Weight: 300g (0.66 lbs)
- True Bypass Switching
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/6.4mA
- Battery Type: 9VDC(006P)*1
- AC Adapter(Optional) :9VDC,Negative Tips (Regulated recommended)