FOCUSRITE CLARETT OCTOPRE 8 CH MIC PRE W ADAT IN/OUT, WORDCLOCK I/O, 24BIT 192KHZ A-D D-A
Stock code: FOCCLARETTOCTOPRE
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $999.00
Quick weekly payments on $999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Better. Faster. Easier.
* The Clarett range is now fully compatible with Windows-based computers, offering stable, reliable operation with identical functionality on both platforms. The Windows driver offers sub-3ms latency. Also provided is a Windows version of the Focusrite Control software mixer for monitoring and routing configuration.
Excellent sound is the quality Clarett owners love most. With up to 119dB dynamic range, superbly low noise, precision 24/192 conversion and eight specially-designed mic preamps with a unique analogue "Air Effect", Clarett 8Pre is the Thunderbolt audio interface that simply sounds great, easily out-performing others in its class and beyond. Meanwhile, its astonishing 1.67ms round-trip latency* simplifies your workflow and lets you use your favourite plug-ins in real time.
Eight New Clarett Mic Pres with extra ‘Air’
The mic pres have been designed specifically for the Clarett range, with plenty of gain, yet low noise and distortion. In addition, they include a special “Air” feature that switches in an analogue model of the classic transformer-based Focusrite ISA mic pre. The Instrument inputs also feature extra headroom to handle the loudest pickup. It’s the Focusrite Sound over Thunderbolt.
The clarity of Clarett
The Clarett range is acclaimed for its sound quality. It's due partly to Clarett's specially-designed mic pres with the unique "Air" effect, adding air and clarity especially to vocals and acoustic instruments. Plus Focusrite's precision digital conversion, carefully balancing noise floor, dynamic range, frequency response and distortion for the best possible sound to and from your DAW.
Revolutionise your Workflow
Clarett’s ultra-low round-trip latency completely transforms your workflow. If you’re used to having to build two different mixes – one using input monitoring to overdub, the other using the DAW for playback – the good news is that now, one is enough. Build your mix on the DAW and use it whether you’re overdubbing (monitoring the input you’re recording with the new Focusrite Control software mixer) or playing back, with all your plugins in place, all the time. Use your favourite plugins while recording too – whether it’s reverb on a vocal, a guitar amp simulator, or even virtual instruments live on stage.
Two mic/line/instrument inputs on the front panel give you instant, easy access to a pair of analogue inputs, even when rack mounted.
Intuitive, Easy to Use Software Mixer and Sweet Sounding Plug-ins
Focusrite Control is a brand new software mixer designed for easy configuration of monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, Focusrite Control offers a traditional mixer workflow and allows immediate access to internal hardware functions. Also included is a sweet sounding plug-in collection comprising Softube's world-class Time and Tone Bundle, with TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay, Saturation Knob and Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor. This is complemented by theRed 2 & Red 3 AAX, AU & VST Plug-in Suite, which accurately models Focusrite's classic Red range equalizer and compressor hardware.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.