FOCUSRITE DIGITAL OUTPUT BOARD FOR ISA ONE & 430MKII
Stock code: FOCISAAD
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $549.00
Quick weekly payments on $549.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The ISA stereo ADC embodies cutting-edge conversion technology, encompassed within pristine Focusrite circuitry, providing 2 channels of the highest quality 24-bit conversion at all sample rates up to 192kHz. Digital output formats include 2 channel single/dual wire AES/EBU or 2 channel S/PDIF, all via a 9 pin D-type connector, as well as optical S/PDIF and ADAT. The ADAT (TOSlink) port is stereo and operates at 24-bit, up to 96kHz.
The card can be retrofitted to an ISA 430 MKII or an ISA One at any time.
Just paying for the PCB and circuitry, without any additional casing and metalwork, affords a considerable reduction in cost whilst maintaining an extremely high level of sonic clarity. However, the benefits from installing Focusrite’s optional ADC extend far beyond the obvious financial advantages and space saving issues. As most converters use the same chips, it is the quality of the surrounding analogue circuitry that makes the difference. This is the reason why the ISA ADC is unrivalled in terms of both price and performance.
Focusrite’s R and D team have carefully considered the organisation of the PCB layout and grounding, ensuring that the S/N ratio and linearity of the converter are optimised. The noise floor and THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) are kept to a minimum by the nature of the power supply and the analogue input design, with analogue filtering positively effecting the sound of the digital noise.
In addition, the supporting circuitry around the ADC (dealing with data transmission, bit reduction and incoming word clock) has been carefully structured, as it influences the converter through heat, power supply and data jitter. One of the most important aspects of the ADC is the clock design, as this determines the linearity of the digital output. All Focusrite ADCs are designed to have incredibly low jitter figures (44.1kHz-192kHz < 20 psec) which significantly improve the quality of the sound.
With the converters housed within the analogue units, the signal path is kept as short as possible, having no unnecessary analogue connections to the inputs of recording equipment. In addition, Focusrite units do not contain extraneous clocks or other sources of digital noise, unlike so many digital desks and multi-I/O DSP configurations.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.