FOCUSRITE REDNET2 16-CHANNEL AD/DA ETHERNET 16 X 16 ETHERNET AUDIO NETWORK INTERFACE
Stock code: FOCREDNET2
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,999.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
RedNet 1 (eight channels) and RedNet 2 (16 channels) offer the standard method for getting analogue audio into and out of your RedNet system.
RedNet 1 connects to your network with a single Ethernet cable, is remotely controlled via the network and can be placed anywhere in your facility. It features Focusrite’s precision 24-bit AD and DA conversion for superb audio performance, with 120dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192kHz. The rear panel includes standard DB25 connectors for analogue patchbay or breakout cable interfacing. The front panel displays sample rate, operating level and signal level indicators. Multiple units can be connected to the system, which supports up to 128 channels input and output at up to 96kHz sampling, and 64 channels at 192kHz.
• Dynamic Range: 120dB
• THD+Noise (input and output) <0.001%
• Input and output 0dBFS reference levels +18dBu (EBU) or +24dBu (SMPTE-RP155)
• JetPLLTM technology minimises jitter in the conversion process
• Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192kHz
• Analogue inputs 1 – 8 via DB25 connector
• Analogue outputs 1 – 8 via DB25 connector
• Dante Ethernet port
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.