GIBSON LES PAUL LP6C 6 INCH ACTIVE REFERENCE MONITORS - CHERRY
Stock code: GLPLP6C
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,599.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,599.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
In the studio, the Les Paul Reference Monitors provide superior instrument definition, imaging, and transient response for accurate mixing and mastering of all musical genres. And in the home, these premium two-way speakers deliver the pristine sound quality that artists hear in the studio.
Why Les Paul 6 Reference Monitors Are Better
- Experience exceptional midrange definition, and superb transient response, from a unique, lightweight driver design coupled with high-power amplification
- Mixes translate better because the precision 1" titanium tweeter produces accurate highs, while the front-ported, bass-reflex enclosure delivers tight, precise bass
- Iconic archtop Les Paul styling with carved flame-maple front brings visual excitement to studio or home
- Personalise your sound with rear-panel high and low frequency trim controls
- Avoid “listening fatigue” thanks to extremely low distortion, ample headroom, and transparent sound reproduction
Make mixes that "translate" superbly, master with confidence, or simply enjoy a superior listening experience—these speakers truly further the legacy of the man who invented multitrack recording.
It’s time for you to hear all the music—audition the Les Paul Monitors today at your Gibson Pro Audio dealer.
Finish: High-gloss nitrocellulose cherry
- Configuration: 2-Way
- Type: Active Monitor, bi-amped
- Tweeter: 1" Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium Tweeter
- Woofer: 6" non-woven carbon Woofer
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 37Hz - 47kHz
- Crossover Freq. (Acoustic): 2.7kHz
- - Max Peak SPL (Limiter Engaged) per pair: 117 dB
- System Power (Hi+Lo Amp combined): 247 Watts
- Amplifier Distortion: <0.2%THD+N 20Hz - 20kHz (-3dB Max Power)
- SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio): >92dB
- Bass Level Adjust Switch: Bass Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB, +2dB, +4dB)
- Treble Level Adjust Switch: Treble Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB, +2dB, +4dB)
- Input connectors: RCA, Balanced TRS, Balanced XLR
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 356mm x 230mm x 300mm / 14.02" x 9.06" x 11.81"
- Weight: 8.2kg / 18.5 lbs.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.