GIBSON™ LES PAUL DELUXE PLAYER PLUS SATIN VINTAGE SUNBURST ELECTRIC GUITAR - MINI HUMBUCKERS - W/CASE
Stock code: GIBLPDXPP18SVCH1
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,999.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Here's what gibson have to say about the Les Paul Deluxe Player Plus:
New for 2018 the Les Paul Player Plus range has been designed specifically for the avid player who is looking for an instrument that will over deliver on practicality. Stylish, classic Les Paul looks are coupled with a satin finish and rounded neck profile for unparalleled comfort and playability. A richlite fingerboard and cryogenically treated frets provides the 2018 Les Paul Player Plus range with incredibly precise tones while keeping your instrument’s perfect playability at all times. The 2018 Les Paul Player Plus is well at home in a live environment, effective direct controls are perfectly in tune with the player giving a full array of tonal capabilities quickly and easily. The 2018 Les Paul Deluxe Player Plus comes loaded with mini-humbuckers for those classic Les Paul tones while giving extra chime on the high end when needed.
- Series Player Plus Range
- Case: Hardshell
- Body Style: Les Paul
- Back: Mahogany
- Top: AA Maple
- Weight relief: None
- Binding: White
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Rounded
- Nut width: 1.695”
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Tektoid
- Inlay: Acrylic Traps
- Binding: White
- Binding Style: Rolled over frets
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Tophats w/ Silver Inserts
- Tuners: Kidneys
- Plating: Chrome
- Neck pickup: Mini Humbucker
- Bridge pickup: Mini Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone & Toggle Switch
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.