GIBSON™ LES PAUL HP - HIGH PERFORMANCE ELECTRIC GUITAR - SEAFOAM FADE - W/CASE
Stock code: GIBH2LPS19G8CH1
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $5,499.00
Quick weekly payments on $5,499.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
LES PAUL HIGH PERFORMANCE 2019
THE ULTIMATE PLAYER’S GUITAR
The new 2019 Gibson Les Paul Standard HP retains popular features, including AAA+ figured maple top, comfortable asymmetrical Slim Taper neck profile, fast-access heel, soloist neck width, Ultra-Modern weight relief, belly scarf, and exceptional sonic tonal variety provided by 4 push-pull pots and an internal 5 position DIP switch. Chrome hardware, Locking Keystone Tuners, Clear Top Hat knobs and BurstBucker Rhythm Pro and BurstBucker Lead Pro + pickups with chrome trim rings. The new 2019 Gibson Les Paul High Performance is definitely built with the player in mind.
Body Material: Mahogany
Top Material: AAA+ Figured Maple
Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
Neck Material: Mahogany
Neck Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper with Access Heel
Fingerboard Material: Richlite
Fingerboard Radius: Compound Radius
Number of Frets: 22
Frets: Low - Cryogenically Treated
Nut Material: Titanium (Adjustable)
Nut Width: 1.74" / 44.32mm
End-of-Board Width: 2.31" / 58.67mm
Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
Bridge: Aluminium Nashville Tune-O-Matic with Titanium Saddles
Tailpiece: Aluminium Stopbar
Tuners: Grover Locking Rotomatics w/Keystone buttons
Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats
Switch Tip: Knurled Chrome
Jack Plate: Chrome
Neck Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Lead +
Controls: HP-4 High Performance Circuit featuring: 2 Push/Pull Volumes, 2 Push/Pull Tones, 3-Way Aviation Grade Toggle Switch and Internal 5-Position DIP Switch
Strings: .009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
Case: Premium Composite Hardshell
Included Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.