GODIN METROPOLIS LTD NATURAL SPRUCE TOP ELECTRIC ACOUSTIC DREADNOUGHT GUITAR - LR BAGGS ANTHEM - WITH TRIC CASE
Stock code: GO047925
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,999.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Godin brand reveals a new maverick side to its already prominent line of electric guitars, namely the Limited Godin Acoustic Series.
Designed with elements of prestige in terms of tonewoods and build components, the Godin Metropolis LTD HG EQ will take you on an inspiring acoustic journey right from the first strum.
The Metropolis Series offers plenty of eye candy through its classic yet modern design, while allowing for rich and defined tones.
The Godin Acoustic Series—play it once, play it forever.
Back and Sides: Genuine Mahogany
Top: Solid Spruce Top
Fingerboard Radius: 16" (406.4 mm)
Scale Length: 25.5" (647.7 mm)
Nut Width: 1.72" (43.688 mm)
Nut Type: Graphtech
Machine Head Ratio: 16:1