GRETSCH CATALINA CLUB ROCK 13X9MT 16X16FT 24X14BD 14X6.5SD FLAT BLACK FINISH DRUM SHELLS ONLY
Stock code: GRECT1R444FB
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,399.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Gretsch Catalina Club Series blends traditional configurations and classic tone with sleek, contemporary hardware innovations. Catalina Club 4-piece configurations are built around the foundation of the beloved 14-inch deep bass drum that gives each of these setups a warm and punchy vintage tone.
Catalina Club’s hardware components give the series a distinctive “new Gretsch” flair that pays homage to the company's rich tradition, while infusing an exciting and progressive personality. From the round “gas cap” bass drum mount plate and Mini GTS mounting system to the reduced-mass tom mount brackets and Gretsch T-Wing screws and bolts, Catalina Club has an incredible drummer-friendly feel.
The classic mahogany shells are still built with the same natural shell interior and 30-degree bearing edge that made them famous. Bass drums include telescopic spurs and matching wood bass drum hoops. Toms and snare drums feature 1.6mm triple flanged hoops and all Catalina Club drums are equipped with Remo® drum heads.
- 13 x 9" Mounted Tom
- 16 x 16" Floor Tom
- 14 x 6.5" Snare Drum
- 24 x 14" Bass Drum
- 7-ply Mahogany Shells
- 30 degree Bearing Edges
- 1.6mm Triple Flanged Snare & Tom Hoops
- Matching Bass Drum Hoops
- Floor Tom legs & Tom Mounting Clamp Included
- Remo Heads
** HARDWARE & CYMBALS NOT INCLUDED, CONTACT US ABOUT PACKAGE DEALS **
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.