HETMAN BEARING OIL LIGHT #13
Stock code: HETA14MW8013
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants The extensive range of Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced instrument care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
• Leading Edge Technology - each lubricant embodies the most advanced technology, providing superior, longer-lasting performance, and protection against wear and corrosion.
• Application-Specific - each lubricant's viscosity and formulation is designed for its specific application.
• Compatibility - each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum-based oils, avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics.
• Easy Application - each lubricant is packaged with a dispensing system that allows convenient application to the most difficult-to-reach lubrication points.
• Application Guide - an easy-to-follow application guide is available that clearly describes the proper use of each product.
SPINDLE BEARING LUBRICANTS
Spindle Bearing Lubricants: Hetman® Synthetic Bearing Lubricants are designed to protect rotary valve spindle bearings, the most critical wear points of the rotary valve. Spindle bearings require lubricants that allow the rotor to move quickly while simultaneously combating the tremendous stresses these components are subjected to. Hetman® Synthetic Bearing Lubricants are engineered to ensure maximum wear protection without slowing the action. These bearing lubricants protect against corrosion and will not damage plastic components or swell rubber bumpers. 22 ml precision needle oiler. Available in two nontoxic, non-gumming viscosity grades:
13. LIGHT BEARING - Designed for close tolerance spindle bearings. PN: H13-LB-22.
14. BEARING & LINKAGE - Formulated for instruments with spindle bearings of average clearance. This lubricant is also an excellent choice for spherical rod end bearings (e.g. "Minibal" and "Unibal" linkage joints) and other linkage components (see linkage application below). PN: H14-BL-22.