KRK V-SERIES 4 - V6 - WHITE NOISE - 6 INCH 155W ACTIVE BI-AMPED CLASS D STUDIO MONITORS - PAIR - LIMITED EDITION LTO
Stock code: KRKV6S4WN
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,399.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
V6 Series 4 Powered Reference Monitors
The new V-Series combines the best of modern technology while getting back to what made KRK an industry standard in professional studios for the past 30 years running.
KRK V6 is a two-way, full-range studio reference monitor with professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing and mastering.
It features a 1” KRK designed Kevlar tweeter and 6.5” lightweight KRK designed woven Kevlar woofer.
Using Kevlar for both the woofer and tweeter these KRK monitors give you extremely smooth midrange definition without colorization and pristine high-end with tight, controlled low-end as well as a wide sweet spot and beautiful imaging.
The 155W KRK designed, bi-amped Class-D amplifier delivers superior transient speed and up to 115 dB of SPL.
KRK´s optimized front-ported bass reflex enclosure design avoids boundary coupling to allow flexibility in room positioning.
49 different DSP driven EQ presets deliver superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste.
The solid aluminum front-baffle and EVA foam pad is like having a built in stabilizer that improves transient response and imaging.
1" KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
6.5" KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
Bi-amped Class-D amplification
Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ’s
Mid and High Frequency EQ’s
49 different DSP driven EQ presets give you superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste
Precise input level attenuation switch
Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
Universal threaded mounting bracket points
System Type: Active Studio Moniter
Low-Frequency Transducer: Woofer, 6.5", cast aluminium frame, Kevlar cone, ferrite magnet
High-Frequency Transducer: Tweeter, 1", Kevlar dome, ferrite magnet
Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 49Hz - 19kHz
Freqency Range (-10dB): 40Hz - 24kHz
Crossover Frequency: 1.6kHz
LF Power: 125 watts
HF Power: 30 watts
Total Power: 155 watts
Peak SPL: 115 dB
Connectors: Balanced 10k ohm XLR / 1/4" combo input, standard EC power
Enclosure Construction: MDF / Aluminium
Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.89" (353mm) x 9.09" (231mm) x 11.34" (288mm)
Weight: 20.72 lb (9.4 kg)