LINE 6 XDV75 24 BIT DIGITAL WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM WITH SELECTABLE CHANNELS - EX DEMO FULL WARRANTY
Stock code: LIXDV75EXDEMO
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $599.00
Quick weekly payments on $599.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Line 6 XD-V75 Overview
The Line 6 XD-V75 Pro Handheld Digital Wireless Microphone System is a stable, interference-free system for vocal performances, speech, sermons, presentation, education applications and much more.
The system operates on the uncrowded 2.4GHz digital bandwidth, providing stable and noise free transmission with up to 14 user selectable frequencies that can all operate simultaneously (14 simultaneous systems).
The system includes the XD-V75 Receiver (RX212) and the THH12 Handheld Transmitter with up to 10 microphone modeling presets that enhance sound by modeling the character of popular handheld microphones.
The receiver features diversity reception for even greater protection against noise and drop-out, and a choice of balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" phone output connections.
- Digital transmission in the 2.4GHz band - license-free operation worldwide
- Avoids interference from high-power TV transmitters in the UHF bands
- Digital technology provides the audio response of a cable, without companding - 24-bit digital converters, up to 120 dBA dynamic range, and 10 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth
- 4th-generation technology promotes reliable, dropout-free performance
- Fast setup: gain, squelch, or level adjustments not required
- 14 channels that work together simultaneously
- 300 foot (100 meter) range
- Microphone modeling of popular vocal mics
- Accurate battery-life indicators on both transmitter and receiver
- Real-time LCD indicators display critical performance parameters, including RF and link status, diversity mode, and operating channel
- User-selectable secure digital encryption
- Advanced setup menus on receiver and transmitters provide additional parameter adjustments
- Built-in antenna distribution and rugged, rack-mountable design
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.