LINE 6 XDV55HS HEADSET 24 BIT 2.4GHZ DIGITAL WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM WITH BELTPACK 99-123-131
Stock code: LIXDV55HS
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $649.00
Quick weekly payments on $649.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
XD-V55HS from Line 6 sets a new standard in hands-free wireless systems for active performers and presenters. Offering spectacular audio quality, XD-V55HS systems feature exclusive EQ filter modeling technology combined with a proven 4th-generation digital wireless platform, the most mature in the industry.
XD-V55HS gives you the flexibility to choose from three EQ filter models, enabling you to optimize your sound based on your voice and mic placement. Using the selector button on the transmitter bodypack, you can easily audition and choose from available presets, so you can deliver your performance with maximum clarity and impact in every situation.
Unlike analog wireless systems, the XD-V55HS does not use signal companding (compression and expansion) which can affect your vocal tone – the full 117dB dynamic range (A weighted) is available at all times, delivering a powerful, clear strong signal unmatched by traditional wireless.
Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, the XD-V55HS operates in the 2.4GHz band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcast, public safety announcements, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. Encoded DCL™ (Digital Channel Lock) technology prevents reception of any audio interference from other 2.4 GHz devices and ensures signal integrity.
Road-ready and with 12 channels of 24-bit, 10Hz-20kHz, compander-free performance, XD-V55HS provides superior full-range audio clarity and simple license-free operation worldwide.
• Professional digital wireless headset system for active performers and presenters
• 3 EQ Filter models
• 10Hz-20kHz audio frequency response with 117dB dynamic range (A weighted)
• 12 channels (up to 12 systems simultaneously)
• Reliable 2.4GHz operation
• One-step setup
• License-free worldwide
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.