M-AUDIO SPUTNIK MULTI-PATTERN LARGE-DIAPHRAGM VACUUM TUBE CONDENSER MICROPHONE
Stock code: MASPUTNIK
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $499.00
Quick weekly payments on $499.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Experience Vivid Vacuum Tube Warmth
Infuse your recordings with the lush, classic sound of a rare, vintage mic using the extraordinary Sputnik vacuum tube microphone from M-Audio®. Equipped with a military-grade vacuum tube, Sputnik delivers an open, ultra-clean, and uncolored sound. This 6205M pentode tube is wired as a triode and features an inverted, socketless mount for improved audio integrity. Inside, the evaporated-gold diaphragm captures every detail. The head amp offers superior transient response and can be pushed to exhibit graceful overload characteristics. Three selectable polar patterns and a tuned brass backplate allow Sputnik to provide outstanding performance in any application. Tailor the response to match your needs using the switchable 10 dB pad and 80 Hz high-pass filter. This premium package comes complete with a dedicated power supply and seven-pin cable, shock mount, soft bag, and custom flight case.
1" diameter, 3-micron evaporated-gold diaphragm
Switchable cardioid, figure-eight, and omni polar patterns
20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response, ± 1 dB
Hand-selected military-grade 6205M vacuum tube
Dual-layer steel grille offers solid protection
Solid brass body; tuned solid brass backplate
Switchable 10 dB pad and 80 Hz filter (12 dB/octave)
Dedicated power supply with 7-pin cable
Includes shock mount, bag, and flight case
Type: Large-Diaphragm Vacuum Tube Condenser Microphone
Diaphragm: 1" diameter; 3 micron evaporated 24 karat gold
Tube: Military-grade 6205M pentode, wired as a triode
Polar pattern: Cardioid / Figure-Eight / Omni (switchable)
Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz; ± 1 dB
Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30.5 dB V)
Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 132dB; 142 dB using -10 dB Pad
Equivalent noise level: 18dB—A weighted
Output impedance: 200 Ω; transformer isolated
Recommended load impedance: 1 k Ω
Power requirement: Dedicated supply (provided)
Connector: 7-pin cable
Dimensions (H x W X D): 8.25" x 3" x 2"
Weight: 1.6 lbs.