MACKIE IP15 15 INCH 300W PASSIVE INSTALLATION LOUDSPEAKER
Stock code: MACIP15
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $899.00
Quick weekly payments on $899.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Made for permanent sound placement.
The Mackie iP-15 15â³ Installation Loudspeaker is designed exclusively for a wide range of installed sound reinforcement applications. Behind iP-15's clean, professional look are a high-output, custom-designed 15â³ woofer and premium 1.4â³ titanium diaphragm compression driver delivering rich, articulate full-bandwidth response. Ample rigging points support vertical and horizontal rigging and a choice of Neutrik or terminal connections provides install flexibility. Optional ceiling and wall mounts are available for aesthetically demanding venues. Plus, the companion iP-18S 18â³ subwoofer is perfect for additional low-frequency response and output in larger applications.
FEATURES 15â³ 2-way low-profile installation loudspeaker 15â³ high-output ceramic woofer with 2.5â³ voice coil for maximum output
1.4â³ titanium compression driver provides smooth, consistent high-frequency response
8 x M10 rigging points and rotatable 90Â° x 50Â° horn for vertical/horizontal rigging
Rotatable center logo allows for clean presentation in all configurations
Convenient terminal strip connectivity saves time and cost
Dual Neutrik parallel connectors
Lightweight, compact and durable 15mm poplar cabinet construction
Order today for an enduring sound solution.
iP-15 15" 2-Way Installation Loudspeaker Frequency range (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 20 kHz
Coverage pattern: 90Â° x 50Â°
Power handling: 300 watts continuous / 600 watts program
Max SPL: 126 dB
Crossover frequency: 2.5 kHz
Nominal impedance: 8Î©
Height: 26.7 in / 677 mm
Width (Front): 17.5 in / 445 mm
Width (Rear): 11.5 in / 292 mm
Depth: 17.4 in / 441 mm
Weight: 45.2lbs / 20.5 kg
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.