MACKIE ONYX 1220I 4 MIC 4 STEREO LINE CH RECORDING MIXER WITH INTEGRATED 24-BIT/96KHZ 16X2 FIREWIRE I/O AUDIO INTERFACE
Stock code: MACONYX1220I
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $699.00
Quick weekly payments on $699.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The 12-channel Onyx 1220i delivers stunning performance in a size that is decidedly desk-friendly. Premium analog features like boutique-quality Onyx mic pres, smooth 60 mm channel faders and the proven tone-sculpting capability of Perkins EQ allows for performance that is unmatched in this category. The 16x2 built-in FireWire interface will simultaneously deliver all 12 channels, all auxes and the master L/R signal straight to your favorite DAW with zero routing. How easy is that?
You can even return a couple of channels from the DAW right back into a channel strip for mix integration. It’s easy, it’s professional…it’s the Onyx 1220i.
• 12-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
• Qualified by Mackie for use with all major DAWs, including:
» Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8
(Requires USD driver upgrade at www.mackie.com)
» Ableton® Live
» Final Cut Pro®
• 4 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
• 3-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on mic/line channels
• 3-band Perkins EQ on stereo line channels
• 16x2 FireWire routing for simultaneous streaming of aux sends and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
• Stereo playback from DAW, returned to control room or into channel for integration into mix
• Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
• Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
• Talkback section with built in mic and flexible routing
• “Planet Earth” switching power supply for worldwide use
• Optional rack kit available
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.