MACKIE SRM750 SRM SERIES 1600W PEAK 800W RMS DUAL 15 INCH & HORN HIGH-DEFINITION LOUDSPEAKER
Stock code: MACSRM750
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,999.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Mackie SRM750 Dual 15” 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker delivers new levels of SRM ruggedness, clarity and simplicity in a dual 15″ design with unmatched output. Huge system power is paired with custom transducers within professional-grade, internally-braced all-wood cabinets that are “Built-Like-A-Tank.” The SRM750 features Mackie High Definition Audio Processing™ including patented acoustic correction DSP plus system optimization tools like application-specific speaker modes and an amazingly accurate feedback destroyer. Ready for anything, SRM750’s integrated 2-channel mixer with Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs can handle any signal with ease. The SRM750 delivers the high output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand for your professional PA system.
A MODERN WORKHOUSE
Mackie SRM 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver a new level of SRM ruggedness, output, clarity and simplicity. Three powerful boxes provide the right sound for any application. SRM loudspeakers deliver the modern output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand from your system.
Truly “Built-Like-A-Tank,” huge system power is paired with custom transducers within professional-grade, internally-braced all-wood cabinets.
SRM features Mackie High Definition Audio Processing™ including patented acoustic correction DSP for the ultimate in high-definition sound plus system optimization tools like application-specific speaker modes and an amazingly accurate feedback destroyer.
Ready for anything, SRM’s integrated 2-channel mixer with Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs can handle any signal with ease.
With two powerful full-range boxes and a chest-pounding subwoofer, SRM loudspeakers deliver the modern output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand from your system.
- 1600W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 2 x 15″ high-output LF drivers / 1.4” titanium dome compression driver
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers professional-grade road-worthiness
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Fill and Speech)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Flyable both vertically and horizontally via standard M10 eyebolts