MAJESTIC HARMONIC TIMPANI 23 INCH COPPER
Stock code: MAJMTK2300
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $4,099.00
Quick weekly payments on $4,099.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
For the band or professional on the move... No other portable timpani offer the performance, precision, and stability found in the Harmonic series. Our exclusive folding leg and pedal arm system combine with durable lightweight FRP kettles and precise tuning mechanisms to allow these models to move easily from rehearsal studio to stage without sacrificing performance.
- KETTLE Available with seamless deep drawn copper, aluminium, or FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester) in both deep cambered bowl. FRP kettle also available in parabolic bowl. Internal mechanism designed for smooth design.
- FINISH Hammered or polished (smooth) finish available on copper kettle. Automated hammering ensures sonic matching of sets as well as additional drums purchased later.
- FRAME Cast aluminum frame with folding legs and pedal arm that allow the drum to fold up for transport. Brakes on casters provide secure hold when in place. Internal mechanism with outer tension blocks.
- PEDAL Balance style with distinctively light, smooth action.
- TUNING Large, easy to read adjustable tuning gauge standard. Full range of up to 1 octave per drum.
- HEADS The heads used are standard white REMO® timpani heads. At an extra charge REMO Renaissance™ heads can be mounted. SET-UP Harmonic timpani may be ordered in either American or German set-up. Tuning gauges will be placed accordingly.