MARSHALL AS50D 2X8 ACOUSTIC GUITAR AMP COMBO - 2 CHANNELS -
Stock code: MRAS50D
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $799.00
Quick weekly payments on $799.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
New for 2007, Marshall is proud to present the AS50D. Built upon the award-winning AS50R, this superb amplifier features a new tweeter, a phantom-powered microphone channel, digital chorus and reverb. The new AS50D allows you to express your emotions with passion.
This compact and highly portable combo features two channels, each of which has its own independent volume and tone controls. A variety of inputs give the AS50D the ability to handle all-comers: the high-impedance input on Channel 1 is perfect for piezo or magnetic pickups. Channel 2 boasts RCA phono inputs plus a balanced phantom-powered XLR-type input in addition to its jack input, making it the perfect host for voice, instrument, or even backing track. The AS50D also contains a high-quality digital effects section featuring an adjustable Chorus which can be assigned to either or both channels, also a reverb. It also has a parallel Effects Loop that can be balanced between the two channels.
One of the most difficult aspects of amplifying certain acoustic instruments is feedback. Therefore, anti-feedback controls include a Phase switch and a frequency-controllable Notch Filter. Another useful AS50D feature is an internal Limiter which allows you to drive the maximum level from the 50-watt power stage, yet remain distortion free. Neat and affordable, flexible and portable, the AS50D is ideal for the acoustic musician who wants an amp which is perfectly suited to intimate gigs.
Output (RMS): 50 watts
-Volume control (1 per channel): yes
-Independent tone network per channel: yes
-Microphone input: yes
-Phase switch: yes
-Phantom power: yes
-Phono inputs: yes
-Anti-feedback notch filter: yes
-Channel-assignable chorus: yes
-Digital reverb: yes
-Master volume: yes
-FX level and mix control: no
-FX loop: yes
-DI outputs: yes
-Line out: yes
-Speakers: 2 x 8 in.
-Polydome tweeter: yes
-Dimensions (mm): 542 x 416 x 261
-Weight (kg): 16